The "Bachelor" Brad Womack that is. He was flogged before prime time TV because he had to let both girls go while he was on the show. He was called a coward, chastised and just about given a scarlet letter to wear around his neck for months after the show aired its finale' all because of his choice . His choice to not propose.
WHY???
I'm not a fan of reality TV....I refer to it typically as the train wreck of the evening. For whatever reason though I tuned in to the original season he was on. I was pretty bewildered as people were up in arms about him not picking a girl. I'll admit that I had my favorite picked out but when he sent both girls home I felt bad for all three of them.....not just the girls.
I had a completely different viewpoint though (seems I often do) and was glad that he didn't commit to someone who he knew in his heart of hearts he would never be able to marry. Maybe it's because I'm 37 and single but I sure hope not. All I know is that I don't want the man proposing to me to have any doubt in his mind that proposing and spending our lives together is exactly what he wants to do.
WHY???
I'm not a fan of reality TV....I refer to it typically as the train wreck of the evening. For whatever reason though I tuned in to the original season he was on. I was pretty bewildered as people were up in arms about him not picking a girl. I'll admit that I had my favorite picked out but when he sent both girls home I felt bad for all three of them.....not just the girls.
I had a completely different viewpoint though (seems I often do) and was glad that he didn't commit to someone who he knew in his heart of hearts he would never be able to marry. Maybe it's because I'm 37 and single but I sure hope not. All I know is that I don't want the man proposing to me to have any doubt in his mind that proposing and spending our lives together is exactly what he wants to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment